The world is struggling to understand the ever-changing effects that the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is having on our lives.
We have been and will continue to monitor the situation and will update our customers as events dictate.
At this time we are focused on the safety of our employees and our customers. We will continue to provide services to our customers to the best of our abilities.
We will continue to operate our business as usual to the extent that the situation permits.
We are all hoping that this event is over as quickly as possible and we can all return to our typical daily routines.
We hope that everyone remains safe during this time.
Adtell Group of Companies
Safety concerns during non-online training.
Here at The Fiber School we understand the desire and the need to get back to our jobs and to attend various training courses that will help us do our jobs better. We are also very aware of the COVID virus and want to do everything we can to ensure that our students and instructor are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of everyone.
Please note the following requirements for instructor-led training courses:
1) Instructors will wear a mask and maintain a 6’ distance from students and there will be no physical contact during the training sessions.
2) Students will wear a mask and will maintain a 6’ distance from the instructor and other students during the training sessions.
3) Students will provide their own PPE(personal protective equipment) including but not limited to masks, gloves and hand sanitizer.
4) Class size will not exceed that of the current recommendation of the state in which the training is being held.
5) Equipment will be sanitized between uses.
6) Any student exhibiting signs of illness will not be permitted into the classroom.
If you have any concerns please give us a call at 877-529-9114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.